Skip to main content Quick Exit

Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council - Equipment and Adaptations

If you think you need an adaptation to your home to help you to live independently then the first thing to do is to get in touch with the First Contact Team for an assessment.

They will complete a referral form on your behalf and forward your request to the occupational therapy team who will then contact you to assess your needs and recommend the most cost effective solution.

Add to Shortlist
Back to top