Skip to main content Quick Exit

Supported Lodgings

Some young people need support to build on their independent living skills and don’t feel ready to live outside of a family situation.  Living with someone in their home is call ‘Supported Lodgings’ and is an option for young people from the age of 16 who have left school and are at college or in some sort of other training or is employed.  If you think this is right for you and want to talk about the option ask your Social Worker or Personal Advisor about it.  They can put you in touch with the right person who know and support the people who offer this sort of accommodation.   They can talk to you and help you to decide if this option is for you or not.

Back to top