Skip to main content Quick Exit

Accommodation at University

Whilst in higher education we will help you with accommodation were you are studying and this can be if needed for the 52 weeks of the year. This could be in various types of accommodation and all around the United Kingdom, depending on which University you attend. We will also help you in identify the most suitable accommodation that is of reasonable cost. We will also support you in returning to Stockton during non-term time periods if you would like to visit family and friends.

Speak with you PA for more information

Back to top