Family Hubs offer support and advice to families with children and young people aged 0-19 along with a range of programmes, workshops and activities to help you along the way.
There are 4 family hubs within the Borough of Stockton-on-Tees located in Billingham, Redhill, Stockton and Thornaby. They are available to offer:
- Advice and support for all families
- Local community setting
- Relaxing, informal cafes within each hub
- A range of programmes and activity sessions
- Home safety and first aid with access to reduced cost home safety equipment
- Workshops to help with sleep and toilet training
- Powerful Parents programme to offer help with the tricky times
- Activities for children and young people
- Support from other services including; Health Visitors, Youth Direction, Harbour and SEND
Please use the links in 'related services' for more information about events, activities and services in your local hub.