PA121 - Support Worker/Carer Driver with Own Transport - Help with day to day living
- Male, aged 53
- Speaks: English
- Can help with: Transport; Support with Activities
- Has: Current DBS/CRB check; Full Driving License; Use of own transport
- Can travel to: All
- Personal statement
A highly experienced, hardworking, caring and polite individual who is able to work under pressure and in unpredictable circumstances.
Always supporting the privacy and dignity of other individuals with an understanding of their personal, religious and cultural needs.
Passionate about work and always striving to complete tasks efficiently and effectively.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Over 30 years’ experience of driving and currently hold a full and clean licence.
- Quick thinking, logically minded and excellent at problem solving.
- Very strong sense of responsibility.
- Over 15 years’ experience of working in a residential care home supporting young adult service users with a wide range of conditions such as cerebral palsy, severe epilepsy, autism, spina bifida, cephalitis, multiple sclerosis and brain injury. Over a year's experience of working in the local community on a one-to-one basis supporting vulnerable adults.
- Able to remain calm in stressful situations, reassure those around me and support others.
- Experience of dealing with behavioural problems.
- Committed to the protection and safeguarding of adults and children.
- Aware of the practical, social and spiritual needs of others.
- Warm and engaging personality.
- Compassion and understanding of people’s needs.
- Good sense of humour.
- Respectful approach at all times.
- Tactful in areas of sensitivity.
- Able to use initiative.
About the PA
Generally I am available between 9 am and 3 pm each day and could also do most evenings between 6 pm to 10 pm (or later if required).
Salary / Other information
- Can work with ages
- 16 - 25; 25 - 55; 55 - 75; 75+