- Do you provide services to the community? It's free to register on the Stockton Information Directory and create listings for your services.
- Do you provide informal care for an adult? You need to register to access the carer's self-assessment form.
- Do you want to join the Personal Assistant Network? You need to register to advertise for a personal assistant, or to advertise your service as a personal assistant.
- Are you the parent/carer of a child who is disabled or has a complex need? This is where you need to register to join the Children & Young People's Disability Register.
- Are you are parent searching for childcare? You can create an account just for saving your shortlists.
- You are childcare practitioner and you need to access the Practitioners Area - please see the information below.
- You are a Care Leaver and you want to access the Care Leavers Area.
- You are Social Worker and you need to access the Social Workers Area.
- You are a teacher or other early years professional and you need to enrol on a course.
The Practitioners Area is for professionals only and contains useful information and advice as well as procedures, processes and guidance documents. If you have information, documents etc that you think would be useful to other professionals, please email the Families Information Service at SIDfamilies@stockton.gov.uk