Down's Syndrome North East - DSNE
Down's Syndrome North East is the leading organisation for the help and support of all people with Down's Syndrome and their families and friends. We cover Northumberland, Tyneside, Wearside, Durham and Teesside.
We provide information and support to parents through:-
- Information for new parents of a child with Down's Syndrome.
- Providing contact with other parents of children with Down’s Syndrome.
- Offering subsidised leisure and activity breaks.
- Supporting adults with Down’s Syndrome enabling them to enjoy social and leisure opportunities.
- Organising a wide range of events for all ages.
- Offering parents advice and help on educational, health and social matters related to their child, including problems associated with allowances, benefits, and special needs provision.
For further information about Down's Syndrome North East and the support we provide, please visit our website.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Downs Syndrome North East - DSNE,
PO Box 185
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
- NE12 7WP