The Children's Hub - Hartlepool and Stockton-on-Tees
To contact The Children's Hub telephone:
Stockton: 01642 130080
Hartlepool: 01429 284284
The Children’s Hub is a partnership between:
• Hartlepool Borough Council
• Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council
• Cleveland Police
• North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust
• Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Trust.
Anyone can contact The Children’s Hub if they have concerns about a child’s welfare or safety.
When The Children’s Hub is contacted, the child’s needs will be assessed against the threshold document ‘Providing the Right Support to Meet a Child’s Needs in Hartlepool and Stockton-on-Tees’. When the Children's Hub has consent or where their rules or the law allow's them to, partners may share information about the child and where appropriate, their family members. This will help the Children's Hub to decide what, if anything, should happen next. This information sharing is particularly important if there are concerns that a child has been harmed or might be harmed in the future.
After considering the information The Children’s Hub might decide:
• No further action is necessary
• To refer the child to another agency for support
• To refer the child for an Early Help Assessment
• To refer the child to Children’s Social Care for a Social Work assessment.
Who to contact
- Hartlepool: 01429 284284