National Youth Advocacy Service (NYAS)
The National Youth Advocacy Service (NYAS) is a rights based charity which operates across England and Wales for children, young people and adults.
Further information is available on the NYAS website.
NYAS offers a variety of services including:
- A national advocacy helpline.
- Advocacy for children in care and those in need – including children subject to child protection plans, care leavers, children and young people with disabilities.
- The provision of independent visitors for children in care.
- Legal representation of children in private family law.
- Advocacy to adults in-inpatient mental health settings
Who to contact
Where to go
1 Tower Road
- CH41 1FF
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Please contact organisation for further details of opening hours.