National Youth Advocacy Service (NYAS)
The National Youth Advocacy Service (NYAS) is a rights based charity which operates across England and Wales for children, young people and adults.
NYAS offers a variety of services including:
- A national advocacy helpline
- Advocacy for children in care and those in need – including children subject to child protection plans, care leavers, children and young people with disabilities
- The provision of independent visitors for children in care
- Legal representation of children in private family law
- Advocacy to adults in-inpatient mental health settings
1 Tower Road
- CH41 1FF
- When is it on
- Please contact organisation for further details of opening hours.