For everyone living with complex disabilities. For everyone who is deafblind. Sense exists to help people communicate and experience the world. We believe that no one, no matter how complex their disabilities, should be isolated, left out, or unable to fulfil their potential.
Sense offer support through providing information and advice on a range of topics including:-
- Communication and technology
- Holidays and short breaks
- Education and day Services
- Arts, sport and wellbeing
- How support can change through your life