Skip to main content

Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council - Protection of your property whilst in care

Stockton on Tees Borough Council provide a service for people who have no relatives or friends willing or able to look after their home and personal property during periods of admission to hospital or residential care.

Who to contact

Is this information correct?

Back to top