What is OneCall?
OneCall can provide a variety of sensors placed around the home linked to a unit which is monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by our staffed customer support centre, allowing swift action to be taken should an incident occur. A wide range of sensors are now available that manage risks within the home enabling people to live safely and independently for longer in their own home. The range of sensors provide greater reassurance and protection of users by managing a diverse range of risks.
What services do we offer?
We offer a range of personally tailored technology including alarms, detectors and sensors to meet the needs of the individual to enable them to live independently, safely and securely.
We offer a variety of sensors which include;
- A pendant alarm - a small unobtrusive button that allows the user to raise an alarm call in an emergency, even if the home unit is out of reach or in another room.
- Bed/Chair sensors - a bed/chair occupancy sensor is a solution for the protection of people who get up from their beds during the night and fail to return after a specified period of time has elapsed. The sensor can also detect if clients have failed to go to bed at night or have not got up in the morning thus allowing carers to ascertain the cause.
- Property Exit Sensor - this provides an early warning by alerting the customer support centre when the user has left their home and not returned within a predetermined time period. This is ideal for people living with dementia and can be used in conjunction with our BUDDI system which enables clients to purposefully walk within a safe zone.
- Smoke alarms, heat & CO detectors
- Flood sensors
- Fall detectors
- Equipment to assist with sensory impairments
- Other sensors are available depending on your needs.
What are the benefits?
- Instant response
- Our skilled operators respond to your call and get you the help you need, when you need it. We are one of the few community alarm providers who will respond with trained officers to incidents that don’t require medical attention.
- We offer a friendly, helpful and dignified bespoke service.
We won’t leave you
- Our staff will stay on the line with you until help arrives.
- We offer assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
How can OneCall help you?
The OneCall service makes a real difference to people’s lives, not only for those using the service to maintain their independence, but also to their families and loved ones.
The service is available for anyone of any age who would like to feel safer, more protected and independent in their own home, including:-
- Anyone living with specific long term conditions such as dementia, heart failure and those who have suffered a stroke.
- Anyone at risk of falling at home or at risk from other household dangers such as fire or flood.
- Anyone requiring rehabilitation and/or reablement care services to enable them to return home successfully.
- Anyone with learning difficulties or cognitive impairment.
- Anyone with sensory or physical impairments.
- Carers, both formal and informal.
- Family members and friends of people living independently in their own homes.
Our services may also benefit children and young people who suffer with additional needs including;
- Under 18’s with epilepsy to assist them in staying in their own rooms.
- Under 18’s with specific types of epilepsy can access the BUDDI system. This can detect certain seizures and also pinpoint their location through GPS allowing greater independence.
Please contact OneCall for more information regarding services, alternatively complete our online enquiry form.
Who to contact
Where to go
- TS18 1TE