Family Solutions Service
Family Solutions Team
Family Solutions Team work is non-statutory intervention under Early Help. The process is entirely voluntary and informed consent is mandatory.
The Family Solutions Team is a service which can be accessed to offer advice, practical support, parenting skills, outreach and sign positing to families who are not involved with social care.
The principal aim of the Family Solutions Service is to prevent a child or young person’s needs escalating to the point where statutory assessment and intervention is needed.
We work with family and young people with their consent, offering a package of support to the individual needs of the family.
The Family Support Teams will generally work with children under the Team around the Family process that require a multi-agency targeted response – level 3 on the Continuum of Need and Services.
- Assessment under Early Help
- Parenting assessments to identify specific areas of need so that early intervention services can be provided
- Positive parenting strategies, advice and guidance
The service is a targeted service and for a referral to be made a Common Referral Form (CRF) needs to be completed.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Early Help Service
- 01642 526123
- Provides intense support to children and families living in Stockton-on-Tees, thus preventing situations escalating to statutory services.
- Undertaking assessments and formulating plans in partnership with children and their families reviewing progress with appropriate professionals using a case work model.
- Undertake parenting skills reports including Parenting Assessment Manual Software (PAMS)
- Contact Telephone
- 01642 526123
- Local Offer Age Bands
Transition to Adulthood