Headway - The Brain Injury Association
Brain injury can challenge every aspect of your life – walking, talking, thinking and feeling – and the losses can be severe and permanent. It can mean losing both the life you once lived and the person you once were.
Headway is a charity set up to give help and support to people affected by brain injury. It does this in a number of ways including:-
- Information on different types of brain injury
- Providing a helpline
- Providing the Headway Emergency Fund
- Providing a Brain Injury Identity Card
- Finding local support services
- Rehabilitation and Continuing Care
- Headway - The Brain Injury Association
190 Bagnall Road
- NG6 8SF
- When is it on
- Please contact the organisation for details of opening hours.