Skip to main content

Vehicle Tax Exemption

The registered keeper can apply for free tax.  

  • The vehicle's registered keeper could be:-
     the person with the illness or disability, or
  • someone who uses their vehicle only for the purposes of the ill or disabled person.

To find out how to apply click on the link below.

Who to contact

Road Tax

Is this information correct?

Back to top