Paying for your adult care services
In some cases the Adult Social Care team may be able to help with the cost of Adult Care Services. This is determined after a needs assessment has been carried out. As soon as you have been assessed as having a need for Social Care Support, we will need to contact you to see if you can contribute financially to the cost of your care package.
If you have care needs, you may have to pay for the cost of your care. Please click on the calculator icon below to find out how much you may have to pay towards it:
The Adult Social Care Financial Services team will be able to provide advice and support regarding any benefits that you are entitled to receive. All information that you give will be treated confidentially and all records of the conversation will be kept securely.
The Adult Social Care team can also assist with:
- Personal budgets / direct payments
- Paying for Care and Support at Home
- Paying for Residential Care
- Paying for Residential Care if you own your Home
- Information if you are paying for your own Care
- Finding Financial Advice about Care and Support
For further information on these services, please visit the Stockton Council website.