Motability, the national charity (registered charity no: 299745), has overall responsibility for the Motability (transport ownership for the disabled) scheme. They:
- Direct and oversee the Scheme.
- Raise funds to provide financial help to Scheme customers who would otherwise be unable to afford the type of car and any adaptations that they need.
- Administer the Government's Specialised Vehicles Fund which provides financial assistance for customers who need to travel in their wheelchairs.
- Provide technical support to customers and the adaptation and conversion industry.
Who to contact
0300 456 4566
textphone: 0300 037 0100
Where to go
- Motability Operations,
City Gate House
22 Southwark Bridge
- SE1 9HB
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Please contact organisation for further details of opening hours.