Children Today was founded in 1994 to help disabled children and young people up to the age of 25 enjoy a better quality of life by providing them with the specialised equipment they need.
At Children Today we are proud to support children and young people with disabilities by providing grants for equipment including (but not limited to):-
- Electric wheelchairs and wheelchair power packs
- Walking aids
- Adapted trikes
- Adapted car seats
- Lifting aids/hoists to enable movement
- Posturepedic sleep equipment / weighted blankets
- Sensory equipment including bubble tubes
- Specialist seating including P Pod support systems
For further information about our charity, the services we provide and how you can help us through donation or volunteering, please visit our website.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Children Today,
Unit 17B, Telford Court
- CH1 6LT