Home Start Teesside
Home-Start's informal and friendly support for families with young children provides a lifeline to thousands of parents and children in communities across the UK.
Their support is free, confidential and non-judgemental. They aim to help increase the confidence and independence of families by:
- Visiting families in their own homes to offer support, friendship and practical assistance.
- Reassuring parents that their problems and are not unusual or unique
- Encouraging parents' strengths and emotional well-being for the ultimate benefit of their children
- Trying to get the fun back into family life
- Home Start Teesside
35 Marshall Avenue
- TS3 9AX
- When is it on
- Please contact the organisation for details of opening hours.