Skip to main content Quick Exit

Supported Living - How to Request a Social Care Assessment

Supported Living

Also known as extra care or housing with care, there are many different models of supported living. These include sheltered housing, extra care housing, assisted living, close care, continuing care environments and care villages.

This type of accommodation allows you more independence than a care home but with additional care for extra piece of mind. This may include resident management staff, mobility facilities and community alarm services

When looking for supported living, it is important you have as much information as possible to help you choose a provider that is right for you.

Please visit the Adult Social Care - How to ask for care and support page on the Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council website.

Who to contact

Contact Name
First Contact
01642 527764
How to ask for care and support

Is this information correct?

Save to Shortlist SMS
Back to top