Skip to main content Quick Exit

Financial Help For Care Needs

If you have care needs, you may have to pay for the cost of your care. Please visit BetterCare Stockton to find out how much you may have to pay towards it.

Information you will need to provide:

• National Insurance Number.

• Income including benefits, pensions, earnings and any other income.

• Capital including bank accounts, stocks, shares and other savings or investments.

• Details of any property or land that you own or part own.

• Outgoings including council tax, mortgage, rent, water rates, building insurance.

For further information on the help and support available, please visit our website.

Is this information correct?

Save to Shortlist SMS
Back to top