CHANGE is a national rights organisation led by disabled people. They campaign for equal rights for all people with learning disabilities, raise awareness, support disabled people looking to gain employment, and offer an advocacy, support and guidance service.
CHANGE employ people with learning disabilities to work alongside people who do not have learning disabilities to work on a living wage and campaign on issues that affect their lives:
- Health inequalities, including the rights of people with learning difficulties to be supported to be parents.
- Support people with learning disabilities to gain the computer skills and confidence to get online where they can access information.
- Providing resources to help you make information accessible for people with learning disabilities. We have a collection of Easy Read books and documents are available for free download.
- Working to change the attitudes of the people who those with learning disabilities live and interact with, such as carers, health professionals and employers.
- The rights of children and young people with learning disabilities to live full lives in the community across Europe.
For further information about CHANGE and the services we offer, please visit our website.
Back Office, 1st Floor Devonshire House
38 York Place
- LS1 2ED