Headway - The Brain Injury Association
Headway is a charity set up to give help and support to people affected by brain injury. It does this in a number of ways.
- Headway publish a range of booklets containing information about aspects of brain injury that will be helpful to those directly affected, plus professionals, employers and members of the public
- Headway promote understanding of brain injury and its effects
- They lobby for better support and resources to be made available by statutory health and social care providers
- They campaign for measures that will reduce the number of brain injuries
Who to contact
Where to go
- Headway - The Brain Injury Association
190 Bagnall Road
- NG6 8SF
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Please contact the organisation for details of opening hours.