The new falls service in Stockton is based at Tithebarn House and is a part of the Multi-Disciplinary Service (MDS). The service is provided by two Falls Assessment Coordinators.
The aim of the service is to provide education, assessment and early intervention to help prevent people from falling.
To qualify for a referral to the Falls Service, clients must be aged 65 and over with one or more of the following:
- More than 1 fall in 12 month period
- Presentation for medical advice following a fall
The service can be accessed through:
- First Contact Adult Social Care: 01642 527764
- Single Point of Access for Health (SPA): 01429 522277
For further information about the Falls Service, please visit our website.
Who to contact
- Stockton Council Falls Service