Blind Veterans UK
We at Blind Veterans UK want to let vision impaired Armed Forces and National Service veterans and their families know that we are here for them. It does not matter when they served or for how long. Nor does it matter how they lost their sight. If they served our country, they do not have to battle blindness alone. Blind Veterans UK is here for them.
Blind Veterans UK provides its beneficiaries with free support and services, including:
- Rehabilitation and training
- Welfare advice and support
- Carers advice sessions
- Different types of equipment
- Social events, clubs, societies and peer to peer support
- Sport and recreation
- Respite care and community-based support from welfare officers
- Employment advice
- Support, advice and care to enable independent living
For further information about Blind Veterans and how you can help us through donation or volunteering, please visit our website.
Who to contact
Where to go
Blind Veterans UK supports veterans from across the whole of the UK and has centres in Brighton Sheffield and Llandudno, North Wales.
- Becoming a beneficiary of Blind Veterans UK is free.