Teesside Hospice Drop In Service
Due to the increasing demand and the anticipated future demand for hospice support we have set up a new ‘Drop In’ service which is open to patients, carers and professionals every Thursday 10 – 6pm, no referral needed. This service is led by specialist staff who will:-
- Offer advice/support/sign posting
- Provide an opportunity to find out about hospice services and have a look around
- Access to Complementary Therapies
- Provide written information about the services
- Be a resource for professionals to gain further information and support about Specialist Palliative Care issues or advice about the most valuable service for their patient
- Provide support and advice for patients after discharge, recognising the need for ongoing support
For further information on Teesside Hospice and the services we provide, please visit our website.
- Teesside Hospice Care Foundation
1 Northgate Road,
- TS5 5NW
Northgate rd is off Canbridge Rd and the hospice is behind the previos site of Carter Bequest Hospital.
- When is it on
- We are a charity and all the services we provide to patients and their families are free of charge
- Referral required
- Referral Details
No referral is needed, patients and / or their family of friends can just drop in on the day.