Teesside Hospice Drop In Service
Due to the increasing demand and the anticipated future demand for hospice support we have set up a new ‘Drop In’ service which is open to patients, carers and professionals every Thursday 10 – 6pm, no referral needed. This service is led by specialist staff who will:-
- Offer advice/support/sign posting
- Provide an opportunity to find out about hospice services and have a look around
- Access to Complementary Therapies
- Provide written information about the services
- Be a resource for professionals to gain further information and support about Specialist Palliative Care issues or advice about the most valuable service for their patient
- Provide support and advice for patients after discharge, recognising the need for ongoing support
For further information on Teesside Hospice and the services we provide, please visit our website.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Teesside Hospice Care Foundation
1 Northgate Road,
- TS5 5NW
Northgate rd is off Canbridge Rd and the hospice is behind the previos site of Carter Bequest Hospital.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- We are a charity and all the services we provide to patients and their families are free of charge
- Referral required
- Referral Details
No referral is needed, patients and / or their family of friends can just drop in on the day.