Skip to main content

National Careers Service

The National Careers Service provides information, advice and guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work opportunities.

The service offers confidential and impartial advice. This is supported by qualified careers advisers.

Who to contact

0800 100 900
National Careers Service

Local Offer


If you have a disability and you're studying on a course or looking to get into work, there is lots of support available.


From information about financial help to details on back-to-work schemes, you'll find it here:


  • I've got a disability, what help can I get?
  • Can I apply for financial support if I do a further education course?
  • Can I apply for financial support if I do a higher education course?
  • I need help with my English and maths
  • Are there any residential colleges? (RTCs)
  • Could I study at home?
  • How could Access to Work help me?
  • What is Work Choice?
  • Can I get advice on the equipment and support I might need?
  • Where can I get further help and advice?


Contact Telephone
0800 100 900
Local Offer Age Bands
Transition to Adulthood
SEN Provision Type

Is this information correct?

Back to top