Our Aims and Values
- To overall raise aspirations of Children and Young People within our community.
- To widen participation in positive recreational activity.
- To reduce levels of anti-social behaviour & youth crime in our own community.
- To lower levels of Young People who are not in Education, Training or Employment
- To promote Community cohesion between people of all ages
- To develop training, work experience and employment opportunities through our own networks.
- Always community based
- Holistic approach to all situations
- Always a “Can Do” attitude
- Leading by example
- Business Minded
- Fully inclusive
c/o Synthonia Club
- TS23 1LH