Adult Social Care Financial Services – Personal Budgets Support
Stockton Personalisation Support Service (SPSS) provides a wide range of information, advice and guidance relating to Personal Budgets for adults in the Borough. SPSS offers a variety of practical services including:
- A payroll service for those employing Personal Care Assistants.
- Employment advice such as statutory employment information.
- Best practice factsheets.
- Help with Support Planning for those with care and support needs.
- Help with the recruitment of Personal Care Assistants.
- Assistance with job interviews.
- Help with keeping and maintaining financial records.
- Managed accounts for people with self managed personal budgets.
For further information on the Stockton Personalisation Support Service, please visit our website.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Queensway House
- TS23 2NX
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open from 9am - 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4.30pm Fridays
- Time of day
- If you have eligible care and support needs, there is no cost for this service.
- Referral required
- Other notes
We cover the whole of Stockton Borough and provide advice for those who are 18+