LBGT+ North East
If you are a young person and identify as LGBT+ in the North East we provide friendly and practical support. If you need real, friendly practical support around sexuality and/or gender we can help.
We can help with:
- One to one session with our experienced team
- Sexual health guidance
- Support to access clinical gender identity services
- The opportunity to meet other young people to share experiences
- Support for your family either one to one or together
- Hate crime reporting
- Fun activities, such as sailing, meals, climbing etc. in a space space
If you are under 16 you will need consent from your parents to access this service.
Sapphire House, I E S Centre
Aycliffe Business Park
- DL5 6DS
- When is it on
- Monday to Thursday 8.45pm - 4.45pm, Friday 8.45am - 4.15pm