Age UK - Re-Connect Project
Age UK Teesside are offering a personalised emotional support service specifically aimed at people who have struggled with the COVID-19 lockdown rules and restrictions and may be finding things difficult.
We can help you feel safer and more able to re-connect with the local community and can also signpost you to other services and support.
Our service is free and for those aged 50 and over.
The support that we offer includes:
- Help with confidence and anxiety
- Support to make moves back into the community
- Links to groups and support services
- Options to connect with local social activities
- Guidance to help with practical issues
For further information about this new service please contact Jackie Johnson at Age UK Teesside using the contact details below.
For further information about Age UK Teesside, please visit our website.
- Contact Name
- Jackie Johnson
- 01642 805500
- Age UK Teesside
- Parent Organisation
- Age UK Teesside - Better Health Better Wealth Service
Age Uk Teeside Ltd, The T A D Centre
- TS3 7SF