Youth Direction - Universal Careers Guidance
- Action Plan - gives focus to the young person's needs
- Job Information - up to date and accurate to enable informed choices
- Applications to colleges and other learning providers
- CV's - help to create a personally tailored CV
- Apprenticeships - help to explore and apply for these opportunities
- Visits to colleges and other learning providers
- Exploring Higher Education options through UCAS and help with A level choices
Who to contact
Where to go
- Youth Direction
- TS23 2NX
The Guidance Service delivers information, advice and guidance through one-to-one interviews where options are introduced, explored and discussed.
We have a dedicated team of Careers Advisors contracted by the majority of local schools and academies to provide impartial and independent careers advice and guidance and offer interviews for students from Year 9 to Year 11.
Careers advice and guidance also includes information on all the available options to each young person. This will include all aspects of education, employment and training provision including alternative providers, work-based training and appreticeships.
The Matrix Standard
Youth Direction (Information Advice and Guidance) is also extrnally accredited to the Matrix Standard, the nationally recognised quality benchmark for information, advice and guidance services.
For further information about the delivery of careers advice and guidance in your/your child's school or academy please contact the school.
- Contact Telephone
- 01642 677600
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
Transition to Adulthood