Thirteen's Employability Service - New directions
Thirteen’s New Employability service supports anyone who lives in a Thirteen property predominantly in the Middlesbrough, Stockton-On-Tees and Hartlepool areas.
The service works in partnership with local employers and education/training providers to support thirteen household members into jobs, self-employment, apprenticeships, training and education. We have a whole host of employers who offer our tenants exclusive job vacancies which are not advertised locally.
We can help Thirteen tenants by providing free 1-1 support with:
- Accessing quality information, advice and guidance about jobs, training and education
- Mentoring and support to plan a way into work or training
- Completing application forms and CVs
- Interview skills and preparation
- Developing the skills that businesses need
- Accessing exclusive job vacancies from our wide ranging employer links
- Overcoming barriers to getting a job or training.
- Benefits and money issues
We provide support to any Thirteen tenant regardless of their current circumstances and we also offer this service to those at risk of redundancy or those requiring support gaining extra hours in employment.
Who to contact
- 01642 947840