We support people affected by inherited progressive sight loss and we invest in medical research to ensure that people can lead a fulfilling life. Retina UK was formerly known as RP Fighting Blindness.
We provide information and support through our Retina UK Helpline and we also have our Talk and Support Service where you can talk to a trained volunteer who are willing to share their experiences and lend a listening ear.
The support and information that we provide includes:
- What is Inherited Sight Loss?
- Cataracts and Macula Oedema
- Looking After Your Vision
- Information for Children and Young People
- Information for Teachers
- Information for Employers
- Online Information and Support
Retina UK, Wharf Yard
- MK18 1TD