Civil Legal Advice
The Civil Legal Advice (CLA) service offers free and confidential legal advice to those who are eligible for Legal Aid.
You can get help with legal aid for:
- benefit appeals
- debt, if your home is at risk
- special educational needs
- discrimination issues
- help and advice if you’re a victim of domestic violence
- issues around a child being taken into care
There’s a free translation service if English isn’t your first language.
You can also talk to a legal adviser in British Sign Language.
You can also contact CLA if you’re unhappy about the service you’ve received from them, for further information please visit the CLA website.
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 18:30