Earth Handwriting Group
Does your child struggle with handwriting or other fine motor based tasks?
Through group games and activities, children of a similar age and development level, will be working to improve their fine motor and handwriting skills, including :
- Understanding of letters and numbers
- Pen and pencil grip
- Spacing and writing on the line
- Confidence and engagement
- Other fine motor skills such as, using cutlery, doing buttons and zips and scissor skills
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Hannah Williamson
- Contact Position
- Development and Communications Junior
- 01642 807669
Where to go
- Future Steps Consultancy
- TS17 9DB
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Thursday afternoons at 4:30-5:15 for 12 weeks.
- Please get in touch to enquire into costings.