The Community Welfare Trust - Adult Day Services
The Community Welfare Trust provides adult day services that understand culture and diversity.
We provide a safe, friendly environment to enhance social interaction and promote health and wellbeing.
Our services are open to all adults over 50 years and those over 18 years with a health need or disability.
The day centre is available every Tuesday from 10am to 4pm. We serve halal food and healthy snacks and refreshments prepared fresh on the day.
- The day service has been designed to give carers a break, confident that the cared for person is in safe hands.
- We aim to help all local people; particularly the elderly and vulnerable in our communities to remain independent for longer.
- We want to help people age better and get the support and help they need.
- We take referrals from health and social care professionals.
- Health Awareness advice and information is given by NHS Health Trainers and Clinicians.
- And professional fitness trainers will help you stay fit and healthy.
- We have hot, tasty, healthy food for those who want to stay for lunch and quiet rooms if you want some meditation time.
All food served is Halal.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Community Welfare Trust
30-32 Yarm Road
- TS18 3NG
Other activities at this venue include ESOL classes and homework clubs
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open everyTuesday from 10am to 4pm
- Time of day
- Other notes
We cater for specific BME needs such as halal food.
Our volunteers and workers have all completed mandatory training for care.