Hanover - Retirement Housing
Retirement Housing is a truly flexible option: living in your own one bedroom property, you’ll enjoy all the usual independence and benefits expected of your own home, with the reassurance of knowing that help and support is on hand should you need it.
We have Retirement Housing properties to rent in Stockton-on-Tees at:
- Hanover Point (30 1-bedroom flats) on the Glebe estate in Norton;
- Grosmont Drive in Billingham (4 1-bedroom flats).
These properties typically offer:
- Fitted kitchen
- Bathroom with easy access baths and/or showers
- Your own living/dining room and separate bedroom
- Landscaped gardens
- Car parking
- 24/7 alarm call monitoring service from Hanover on Call
Although Hanover doesn’t provide personal care services directly, we can provide help and advice on the best ways for you to access local care services.
We know how important pets can be and that’s why we have a pet-friendly policy. In recognition of our commitment to maintaining pet friendly properties, the RSPCA has awarded Hanover its prestigious Silver Community Animal Welfare Footprint.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Hanover Point
- TS20 1RA