BRIDGES - Family, Carer & Grandparents Carers Support Service
Bridges opened its doors in 2001, when local carers of substance misusers came together to form a centre where they could access support.
The service is available to everyone who has been directly affected by someone else's substance misuse-including parents, partners, grandparents, brother and sisters (over 18 years old).
Bridges offer a client centred service with individual support packages that enable the family to cope with the problems that arise from addiction. Services they can offer include:
- Care Plans
- Counselling and Alternative Therapies
- Treatment in the Community (Outreach)
- Grandparent Carers' Service
- Drug & Alcohol Awareness
- Signpost to Support Groups
- Parenting Support
- Health and Wellbeing
- Gardening Service
- Alcohol Specific Service.
Who to contact
Where to go
5, Nelson Terrace
- TS18 1NJ
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday-Friday 10.00am-4.00pm (by appointment)12.00 noon-3.00pm (drop in)Saturday 11.00am-3.00pm (drop in and appointments.