Orchard Care (North East) Home and Health Care Specialists
We offer the following services for the parents, carers and families of children and young people with disabilities:
- Practical Support - Sometimes you need an extra pair of hands to deal with the everyday practical aspects of life. For example; helping with shopping, cooking or ironing to give you a chance to relax or go out for a few hours knowing that these everyday tasks are being done.
- Sibling Support – We can give brothers and sisters individual time to talk, play or go out somewhere and have some fun.
- Short Breaks – One of our experienced Support Workers will come into your home and take over the care for a few hours or sometimes overnight so you can go out or have some time to yourself.
- Childcare – We will stay at your home to look after your child while you do the school run or the weekly shop for example.
- Advice and Counselling – We can provide emotional support or advice for the parents or children in the family
- Days out – We will look after your child while you take a break or go out for the day.
- 24 Hour Line: 0191 378 4444
- Orchard Care (North East) Home and Health Care Specialists
- Orchard Care (North East) Home and Health Care Specialists,
Orchard Care, Unit 12, City West Business Park
St. Johns Road
Meadowfield Industrial Estate
- DH7 8ER
- When is it on
- 24 hour care provided all year round