Cleveland Fire Brigade
The aim of Cleveland Fire Authority's vision is to be an instrumental player in ensuring that communities are a safe place for people to work and live in.
The key principles which underpin this vision are:
- Be proactive not reactive.
- Deliver local services that reduce the risk to those most vulnerable.
- Engage in regional arrangements that support local service delivery.
- Improve the satisfaction of the community by responding to their needs.
- Deliver the wider government modernisation agenda.
- Effectively use resources to meet the vision.
Their Mission is...
"Working with others to build a safer environment" To support and develop the delivery of their mission they have adopted a series of corporate outcomes that provide a medium term focus and direction for the Fire Authority, Brigade Officers, Managers, employees and other Stakeholders.
The aim to achieve these outcomes by ensuring that barriers to progression are reduced by following action plans to reduce corporate risks.
Corporate Outcomes are...
- Preventing Loss of life
- Preventing Injuries
- Preventing incidence of fire and other emergencies
- Improving the environment and the quality of life our communities
- Being a partner in improving social inclusion, neighbourhood renewal and crime reduction
- Be a leader in diversity and achieving equality
- Maintain effectiveness in managing emergencies
- Delivering an excellent community safety service.
- Providing the right service at the right time supported by a competent work force
- Effectively communicating and promoting the service internally and externally
- Having robust financial management
- Contributing to and delivering on the Governments modernisation agenda
- Contributing to road safety
- Improving regional arrangements to deliver better local services
- Helping those most vunerable in our local communities.
For further information, please visit the links below:
Who to contact
Where to go
- Cleveland Fire Brigade
Queens Meadow Business Park
- TS25 5TH
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Please contact organisation for details of opening hours