Financial Ombudsman Service - Helpline
The Financial Ombudsman Service settles individual disputes between consumers and businesses that provide financial services. We resolve disputes fairly and impartially, and have the power to put things right.
Whether you’re a customer with a complaint or a business handling a complaint, we aim to provide you with excellent customer service.
If you have a problem with:
- Bank accounts, payments and cards
- Payment protection insurannce (PPI)
- Home, car, travel and other types of insurance
- Loans and other credit, like car finance
- Debt collection and repayment problems
- Financial advice, investments and pensions
You can contact us to register a complaint, or ask a question about your case. For further informaton, please visit our website.