Richmond Fellowship - Local Branch
The Richmond Fellowship are a national provider of Mental Health Support Services. In the Tees area The Richmond Fellowship offer 3 high quality support options:
- 24 hour Supported Housing
- Independent Tenancy Supported Housing; and
- flexible levels of Floating Support
To assist people to live independently within their existing homes.
They deliver one to one support, helping people to identify their own goals, to empower them to achieve a better, more meaningful lifestyle via their chosen Recovery Journey.
Support may include:
- daily living skills
- paying bills
- assisted shopping and/orcooking
- self care advice
- meeting new people
- developing self confidence
- social inclusion
- further education, training, voluntary or paid work
- attending appointments
- helping to shape the Service,
- peer support, and
- enjoying life the way people choose
They plan support sessions in advance, to take account of existing commitments and personal choice.
For further information about the Richmond Fellowship, please visit their website.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Richmond Fellowship
67, North Ormesby Road
- TS4 2AH