Billingham Team Parish
The area of the team parish covers the whole of the town of Billingham east of the A19, including the communities of Port Clarence, Wolviston, Newton Bewley and Cowpen Bewley. It also includes large industrial areas situated on the eastern outskirts and along the River Tees, as well as a considerable area of former salt flats stretching toward Greatham and Hartlepool, which are home to the RSPB Saltholme Nature Reserve.
The following five churches are all Parish Churches of the Billingham Team Parish:
- St Aidan, Billingham TS23 2DF, situated on Tintern Avenue near Billingham town centre
- St Cuthbert, Billingham TS23 1BW, situated on Billingham Green
- St Luke, Billingham, TS23 3PF, situated on Low Grange Avenue
- St Mary Magdalene, Billingham TS22 5DE, situated on White House Road in the Wolviston Court estate
- St Peter, TS22 5JZ, in the village of Wolviston
For further information about Billingham Team Parish click on the link below.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Billingham Team Parish
St. Aidan's Church
12A Tintern Avenue
- TS23 2DE
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- For times of services please contact the church.