Billingham Library and Customer Service Centre
The New Billingham Library was built on the site of the Town's former Art Gallery and Council Offices - it incorporates both Roseberry Library and the library on Bedale Avenue. The library benefits from the latest self-service technology, improved ICT facilities and a wide range of fiction and non-fiction books.
Library Opening Hours
Monday and Tuesday: 8.30am to 7pm
Wednesday to Friday: 8.30am to 5pm
Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
All libraries are closed on Bank and Public Holidays.
Remember you can use Online Library Services 24 hours a day.
Customer Service Centre and Cash Office
There are lots of ways that you can get in touch with Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council’s Customer Service Team.
Here are some of the ways you can contact us:
- Register for a My Council account to access services personalised to you, and also sign up to our new My Council e-newsletter
- Phone our friendly team on 01642 393939
- Face to face by booking an appointment on 01642 393939
- By visiting our team of cashiers that are based within Stockton, Thornaby and Billingham central library’s where you can pay bills such as council tax, business rates and fines.
If you don’t have a smartphone or computer and want to access the council services online, pop down to your local library to use one of the public access computers.
To learn more about our Customer Services team visit their webpage on the Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council website.
Cash Office Opening Hours
Monday: 8.30am to 1pm and 1.30 to 4pm
Tuesday to Friday: 9am to 1pm and 1.30pm to 4pm
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Billingham Library and Customer Service Centre
Library: 01642 528084
Customer Service Centre: 01642 393939
- Find a local library
Where to go
Billingham Library & Customer Service Centre
- TS23 2LN