Triple P Parenting
Triple P is a parenting programme, but it doesn’t tell you how to be a parent. It’s more like a toolbox of ideas. You choose the strategies you need. You choose the way you want to use them. It’s all about making Triple P work for you.
What does Triple P do?
The three Ps in ‘Triple P’ stand for ‘Positive Parenting Programme’ which means your family life is going to be much more enjoyable.
Triple P helps you:
- Raise happy, confident kids
- Manage misbehaviour so everyone in the family enjoys life more
- Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
- Encourage behaviour you like
- Take care of yourself as a parent
- Feel confident you’re doing the right thing
How do you do Triple P’s positive parenting programme?
Because all families are different, Triple P has a range of ways to get your positive parenting programme. Choose anything from single visit consultations to public seminars; group courses to private sessions. You can even do Triple P Online, at home or wherever you like!
- Contact Name
- Triple P
- Triple P Parenting
Triple P UK
BM Box 9068
- WC1N 3XX