Corner House Youth Project
The Corner House Youth Project is a registered charity based in Stockton Town Centre. The work of the project focuses on the needs of young people aged 8 to 21 years old.
They offer a range of programmes and activities including:
- Drop - Ins
- Advice and Information Sessions
- Junior Youth Club
- Inters Session - Youth Club
- Girls Groups
- Sports Sessions including a girls only sports sessions
- Young Men's Group
- Peer Education Courses
- School Holiday Activities
They also deliver Detached and Outreach Work and offer accredited courses, ie SLA (Sports Leaders Award), TROCN and also can provide volunteering opportunities.
Please see the Corner House Youth Project website for their programme of activities including Back on Track, Monday-Friday 09:00 - 12:00. There is generally no charge for any of their sessions.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Corner House Youth Project
Newtown Community Resource Centre
- TS19 0DE
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Please contact organisation for details of opening hours