St. Patrick's Roman Catholic Church (Thornaby)
The foundation stone for St Patrick's Roman Catholic Church was laid on May 26th 1890, but it was June 9th 1891 when the Church was officially opened. Canon Shanahan, Parish Priest at the time, was accompanied by Bishop Lacy (Bishop of Middlesbrough), as well as the Bishops of Liverpool and Leeds as the Church was opened.
Please view the website or contact the church for further information.
Who to contact
- 01642 750467
Where to go
- St. Patrick's Church
39 Westbury Street
- TS17 6NW
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Please contact the organisation for details of opening hours.