Rosedale Centre is a short-term Residential rehabilitation and Assessment Centre owned and managed by Stockton on Tees Borough Council. The Centre is a single storey building, split into four units Oaks and Laurels units for Rehabilitation and Willows and Poplars units for Assessment. The Centre is situated in Bishopsgarth, Stockton on tees and is within easy reach of local amenities. There are good transport links to Stockton, Billingham and Thornaby town centres and to the local hospital.
The Centre is registered with the national Care Quality Commission (CQC).
The Centre offers:
- Assessment and Rehabilitation services free of charge of between two and six weeks (maximum stay is six weeks).
- 44 individual and private bedrooms split
- All meals and refreshments
- A laundry service
- Lounges and dining facilities
- Therapy exercise room
- Assisting baths and level entry shower rooms.
- Wheelchair access to all indoor and garden areas
Who to contact
- 01642 528088
Where to go
- Rosedale Centre
122 Marske Lane
- TS19 8UL