Legal Services Commission (Legal Aid)
The Legal Services Commission (LSC) looks after legal aid in England and Wales. They also ensure people get the information, advice and legal help they need to deal with a wide range of problems. Legal aid helps ensure access to justice by providing high quality advice, information and representation to people who would not otherwise be able to afford it.
Working in partnership with solicitors and not-for-profit organisations to provide services to help in need. Their vision is to make sure clients can access the help they need to address their problems.
You can get help from CLA for problems including:
- Debt, if your home is at risk
- Housing, if you’re homeless or at risk of being evicted
- Domestic abuse
- Separating from an abusive partner, when you’re making arrangements for children or sorting out money and property
- A child being taken into care
- Special education needs
- Some child abduction cases
For further information about Legal Aid, please visit their website.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Legal Services Commission
0345 345 4 345
Minicom: 0345 609 6677
- Legal Services Commission (Legal Aid)
Where to go
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Please contact the organisation for further details of opening hours.